The only time I pay attention to my blog is when I write an update in it or if I get the occasional comment or email, which is nice. Sometimes I get linked in regards to depression or autism, but it’s refreshing when I get a response out of the blue.
I should update more, especially reviews, but alas life gets in the way.
Feminineocean nominated me for the “One Lovely Blog” award so I will do as she asks. Thank you, feminineocean for the nomination.
First the rules.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. List seven random things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
Check out feminineocean’s writings here: http://rigzenchomo.com
Seven random things about me:
1. I am a marathoner who’s recovering from an injury. Total cyclist at the moment.
2. I’ve trained in mixed martial arts…and wrestling. Even pillow fighting.
3. I grew up with very little socialization skills so I’m into books, movies, and music. A good 20 year chunk it was all I did and thought about. People really didn’t come into the picture until university.
4. I like being alone, but I also hate it. Isolation while around people is a creative muse.
5. I took classical piano lessons for nine years.
6. I play my Gretsch guitar badly, but it comforts me.
7. Both my kids are on the autism spectrum. I am their mom, but their abilities have not hindered me any differently than any other mother.
Selecting 15 Lovely Blogs (writers, illustrators, artists, book reviewers, and literary good stuff)
1. Liz Worth
3. Eric Orchard
12. Heather Horton
13. The Barnstormer
There you go. Enjoy!