- On The Menu (chapbook in collaboration with Jennifer Chin – with inPrint Collective), 2019: https://www.inprintcollective.com/
- LILITH chapbook (with Desert Pets Press), 2018: https://www.desertpetspress.com/chapbooks?fbclid=IwAR0kYROfRRqAMT374xhH1yNkV33yhsW0D7M6gNRnkdNvePPh9MdHUy17y1Q
- There Is No Escape Out Of Time debut poetry collection Spring 2016 (Insomniac Press) https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/books/there-is-no-escape-out/9781554831692-item.html?ikwid=jacqueline+valencia&ikwsec=Home&ikwidx=0
- First novel currently in process.
- THE ALIEN by Jacqueline Valencia available here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/jacqueline-valencia/the-alien/paperback/product-22129494.html#productDetails
- ULYSSES by Jacqueline Valencia is available now at no press: http://derekbeaulieu.wordpress.com/2014/06/07/new-from-no-press-ulysses-by-jacqueline-valencia
- One of my short stories will be in Menstruation Anthology by Frontenac House in fall 2017, and edited by Rosanna Deerchild, Ariel Gordon, and Tanis MacDonald.
- One of my short stories will be in PAC’N HEAT an anthology on Ms. Pac-Man http://agpbooks.com/2015/08/pacn-heat-the-contributors/
- One of my short stories will be in Gods, Memes, And Monsters: an anthology by Stone Skin Press in 2015. http://www.stoneskinpress.com/index.php/gods-memes-and-monsters/
- Currently shopping my first full poetry collection out to publishers.
- REWORKING WITH WOMEN is an ongoing film script appropriation project whereupon the genders in famous film scripts are changed. It can be found online here: http://jacquelinevalencia.com/tag/reworking-with-women/
- You can find The Octopus Complex in my backpack bookstore and at the Glad Day Bookshop
- Contributor to FUNGIBLE POETICS (Post-Art Poets): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28654833/FUNGIBLE_POETICS.pdf
- THIS IS ROOM 101 can be found as a PDF here:PDF: https://jacquelinevalencia.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/thisisroom1011.pdfCover: https://jacquelinevalencia.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/thisisroom101cover1.pdf
You can also buy one of four paperback copies. Details here: http://jacquelinevalencia.com/2015/07/13/july-update/
- The Octopus Complex is now available as a free downloadable pdf as well here: https://jacquelinevalencia.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/the-octopus-complex-by-jacqueline-valencia-2013-pdf-version1.pdf
- TEXT ONE a mini chapbook: http://jacquelinevalencia.com/2014/03/15/text-one-a-chapbook/
- “Wall Street” is a compilation of the found poems created when I participated in The Found Poetry Review‘s Oulipost in April. Download it for free at the link or buy a hardcopy from me via my backpack bookstore.: WALL STREET by Jacqueline Valencia (pdf)
- “Maybe” is free to download in printable PDF: Maybe by Jacqueline Valencia (2MB)
- Finished retyping/rewriting Portrait of The Artist As A Young Man by James Joyce and currently transcribing Ulysses by hand at: http://gettinginsidejamesjoyceshead.blogspot.ca/
- You can purchase chapter books of rewrites as scans here: http://www.blurb.ca/b/4982805-joyce-s-ulysses-chapter-one-by-jacqueline-valencia
- Retyping 1984 by George Orwell three paragraphs at a time and mixing it with the headline story of The Wall Street Journal three paragraphs at a time at: http://thisisroom101.blogspot.ca/
- FUNGIBLE POETICS: http://www.postartpoets.com/fungible.html
- ANONYMOUS PRESS: Tom Sellecks Pants Defending Protractor Monocle Anger
- Maybe by Jacqueline Valencia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
A review by author Gary Anderson can be found here: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/475331897
You can also purchase the paperback here:
Also on sale at Project Space in Vancouver, or through me anywhere (in my backpack bookstore).
- “Tristise” was my first poetry chapbook . I have also made it free to download on printable PDF:
Tristise by Jacqueline Valencia (360KB)
Tristise by Jacqueline Valencia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
You can also purchase a paperback of it here:
or through me (in my backpack bookstore) and at the Glad Day Bookshop.
- My sketches were published in Brooklyn Art Library’s Limited Edition Vol 2 Distance and Time
- My sketchbook “Stitches and Folds” is in The 2012 Brooklyn Art House Co-op Sketchbook Project World Tour and is permanently archived in The Brooklyn Art Library in New York.
- My second sketchbook for The Sketchbook Project Limited Edition Book Series was published Fall 2012 in a compilation by the Brooklyn Art Library Press.
Pieces I’ve done:
1. My short story “Dust” was published in Little Fiction: http://littlefiction.com/beta/Jacqueline_Valencia_Dust.html
2. Pick of the Day for CBC Canada Writes “Edible Non-Fiction” – My story “Picky”:
3. My story “Open” is the Little Fiction compilation “Listerature”: http://www.littlefiction.com/beta/Listerature.html
4. “Two Poems” published in the third issue of Dead Gender Magazine: http://deadgender.blogspot.ca/p/issues.html
5. Chapbook “Maybe” included in the Arte Factum exhibition at Project Space in Vancouver by Poetry Is Dead Magazine: http://poetryisdead.ca/blog/arte-factum.html
6. Occupy Wall Street Poetry Anthology.
7. “Feminism requires all of us: My Problem with the Mompreneur” in Feministing:
8. Art Exhibit:
Paintings “I told you to be still” and “Tree” on exhibit at Sheena’s Place for the Expressive Arts Show
9. Two illustrations included in The New Auction by Hannah Taylor in the U.K.: http://www.thenewauction.com/
10. Contributing Illustrations:
Contributed illustrations to The New Auction: http://www.justgiving.com/TheNewAuction
Illustrations featured in Amelia’s Magazine interview with The Moth and The Mirror: http://www.ameliasmagazine.com/music/an-interview-with-the-moth-and-the-mirror-with-review-of-new-album-honestly-this-world/2011/10/24/
A feature for the Halloween edition.
Illustration for Lush for their fragrance Oudh Heart for Amelia’s Magazine.
Great to meet you in front of the NYC library yesterday. I have been thrilled about discovering your work today. I just began reading your poems in Tristise and they are absolutely magnificent! They are filled with profundity and offer insightful perspectives while they capriole through fluent music. I will definitely have to look for you at the Brooklyn Art House Co-op Sketchbook Project.
All the best,
Thank you Garrett! I look forward to reading your prose when I’m back home in Toronto. It was so good to meet you. 🙂